If you love the game Settlers of Catan and are looking to show that love then this game board is for you. This board is made from two pieces of wood and looks sharp with the black stain and the natural lighter wood making a great combination. The pieces are held in place by sturdy screws that are the same colour as the top finish to help hide them. The playing surface has sections set in each corner to neatly store all the playing pieces you will need(roads, houses etc.) to help keep you organized while playing, so no more loose piles of pieces that can be lost.
Due to the wood that we make this out of your board may or may not have patches. If you are very particular let us know and we can send a photo of the board we pick to send you.
The playing surface on this board is suitable for a 4 player game the board is setup for the basic game mode and does not accomodate any of the expansions that require adding more tiles. On the board is space for roads and all of the tiles required for play. However this board is only an accessory and you must purchase the full game separately to use this board.
The cherry wood catan card holder in the pictures can be found here:
As wood is a natural living product it can be a little unruly; knots, streaking, other blemishes and flaws in the grain can occur during the natural growth of the tree. These may be present in all our products to some degree but we do control for anything that will seriously interfere with the use or look of our items. We at Masterpiece Lasered Wood, the home of the famous "Wonky" furniture design believe these imperfections add a uniqueness to our products and LOVE us some rebellious wood grain or an interesting knot here or there that doesn't interfere with the use of the item. If you specifically want an interesting grain pattern or knot in your order, let us know and we will try to find something for your tastes.
Deluxe 4 Player Catan Board with Black Stain
Finish and Materials
- Made from High Quality Baltic Birch Plywood
- Made from 2 pieces of Ply with the top piece stained black
- Includes rubber feet to keep the board in place during play
- Finished with 2 coats of lacquer in a similar process given to a high quality piece of furniture. It is very durable and requires no care. Simply wipe with a damp cloth if it becomes dirty.
- As wood is a natural product there will be differences in the wood grain and features such as knots and mineral streaks from piece to piece as well as a couple artifacts of the plywood manufacturing process. The picture represents an average example but not the exact one you will get
23 1/2" x 21" x 3/8” plus about 1/2" for the rubber feet