If you love the game Settlers of Catan and are looking to show that love then this game board is for you. This board os made from two pieces of wood and looks sharp with the black stain and the natural lighter wood making a great combination. The pieces are held in place by sturdy screws that are the same colour as the top finish to help hide them. The playing surface has sections set in each corner to neatly store all the playing pieces you will need(roads, houses etc.) to help keep you organized while playing, so no more loose piles of pieces that can be lost.
The playing surface on this board is suitable for a 4 player game the board is setup for the basic game mode and does not accomodate any of the expansions that require adding more tiles. On the board is space for roads and all of the tiles required for play. However this board is only an accessory and you must purchase the full game separately to use this board.
The cherry wood catan card holder in the pictures can be found here:
Deluxe 4 Player Catan Board with Black Stain
Finish and Materials
- Made from High Quality Baltic Birch Plywood
- Made from 2 pieces of Ply with the top piece stained black
- Includes rubber feet to keep the board in place during play
- Finished with 2 coats of lacquer in a similar process given to a high quality piece of furniture. It is very durable and requires no care. Simply wipe with a damp cloth if it becomes dirty.
- As wood is a natural product there will be differences in the wood grain and features such as knots and mineral streaks from piece to piece as well as a couple artifacts of the plywood manufacturing process. The picture represents an average example but not the exact one you will get
23 1/2" x 21" x 3/8” plus about 1/2" for the rubber feet