This unique scoring box holds the crokinole playing biscuits and scoring pegs. No more hunting for that missing game piece! The dark and light patterning shown on the scoreboard provides a unique, different, and one-of-a-kind appearance! It is a delight to use and is a delight to the eye. This product can be purchased with or without the biscuits.
Due to variance in wood grain, your item may differ slightly from the one pictured.
As wood is a natural living product it can be a little unruly; knots, streaking, other blemishes and flaws in the grain can occur during the natural growth of the tree. These may be present in all our products to some degree but we do control for anything that will seriously interfere with the use or look of our items. We at Masterpiece Lasered Wood, the home of the famous "Wonky" furniture design believe these imperfections add a uniqueness to our products and LOVE us some rebellious wood grain or an interesting knot here or there that doesn't interfere with the use of the item. If you specifically want an interesting grain pattern or knot in your order, let us know and we will try to find something for your tastes.
Crokinole Score Box - Hard Maple Top/Cherry Bottom
- Features laser engraved scorboard
- Finished with 2 coats of lacquer
- No stains have been used - all natural wood only.
- The box lid is made from a solid piece of North American Hard Sugar Maple, and the base is made from solid North American Cherry.
- Top fits snugly into the base, and is held in place by rare earth magnets.
- Bottom consists of two sections; one for the 1-1/4" biscuits and a separate section for the scoring pegs.
Approx. 10" L x 2-3/4" W x 1-3/4" D.
Want to make this game board a one of a kind item? Add a personal engraving to the back of the board! Please note we use the EXACT wording you provide in the Text box provided, please check for any spelling or grammar errors prior to submitting your order. DO NOT use quotes if you do not want them included.